WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 7 April 2018

FEELS LIKE SPRING

It's me again,
Spring has certainly arrived here on my little Greek island - it's lovely :-)
I was inspired to make this Spring card having got a new cutting file from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN which came with some fabulous matching papers :-D


I cut him out using my Silhouette CURIO and the flowers are die cut with a Crealies Die. I edged the teddy pieces using Distress Ink.
For the card I followed sketch #508 from SKETCH SATURDAY.
I added some KindyGlitz to the little bee wings for shine :-)

                           


I hope you are having a great crafty weekend. xxx


Challenges I am entering:

Sketch Saturday #508   *** TOP 3 ***

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!
    Bear is so cute.
    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are having a bit milder weather too Ike (thank goodness). Still fairly wet though!

    Lovely and very cute card mate.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! I love bears and I love bees - this is adorable! That bee paper makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is SO cute! I love the idea of using daisies to complete the sketch and that bee is just darling! Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Sketch Saturday blog. Please come back!
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I need a new Cricut! Love this xx

    ReplyDelete