WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2016

KITTY KARD

Good morning,
I have popped in with a recent commission card on which I have used one of my new cat stamps. I treated myself to some in the sales just after Christmas, so I am hoping to use them all to show you over the next week or so :-)



This one uses some kitty papers - I bought them from someone selling their stash but I don't actually know who makes them.
I cut an oval and used a text paper from the same set underneath.
I stamped the kitties on to cream card and coloured them with Prismacolour pencils. I used am embossing folder for the sentiment band.
These are JGS386 Mr & Mrs Cat from WoodWare - clear magic singles collection, and I used one of the sentiments that came with the set, stamped onto a filigree heart from the Wooly Bears - Isobel set I bought from Kanban

I used the little bears for the first time on this card that I made for my friend's Birthday..


I stamped the bears onto some textured card for effect and coloured them with Prismacolour pencils. Then I stamped their clothes and bows onto some snippets of card from my stash box and stuck them flat onto the bears. I used another snippet and a decorative punch for the border for them to sit on. :-)

My kitty card is my display piece for my new Show Us Your Pussies - Cats Challenges with starts today over HERE. This month it's all about Kitty Love especially for Valentine's Day. 
The new Challenge is also up over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES - which is also Valentine's themed. Click HERE to go see that one.
There are new FREEBIES on both those Challenges for you. :-D

Thank you for popping in.



Challenges I am entering:






10 comments:

  1. I love both of these sweet cards! Love how you coloured on the textured cardstock - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er, have I come to the right place? There is cuteness abounding! Sweet cards my friend.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute cards <3 . I love cats and this cute teddy bears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Love the image and the lovely colouring !! All the embellishments are perfect as well. Thank you for joining us at Where The HeART Is Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin
    Our Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Gorgeous cats! And what a great idea to use textured paper for the cute bears!
    Thanks you so much for playing along in my critter and creatures linky party, hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable kitties and I love how the textured card looks colored with pencils. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our WHERE THE HEART IS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute . I love you paper piecing. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs Valeryanne. D.T.

    ReplyDelete