WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

CHILLY DAY AT THE BEACH

Just dipping in again today Folks with my piece for the DeSTEMPELWINKEL Challenge #21.
It is still warm here but I decided to do a chilly, wintry day at the beach.
I have used "At The Beach " Rubber stamp set Plate #32.


I stamped the rolling waves stamp in grey several times across the sheet, masking off what I didn't want and then drew some of my neighbour islands on the horizon.
I coloured it all slightly with grey and ice blue pencils.
I then stamped out the pelican on the posts and some extra posts and a little seagull. I coloured these with Promarkers.
I stamped the  snowy tree ( b21735) up in the corner and then put some Stickles on the snowy bits.
My embellishment is some die cut fur sprigs and a gorgeous dragonfly from SAMFLORA. :-)

It's not as cold as this down on the beach yet but I expect it will look something like this come February :-D


Challenges I am entering:

DeStempelwinkel Challenge #21 - Animals/Birds.Fish

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous wintry scene Ike xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous winters card it is still warm here as well all the Daffodils are out Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card...love your dragon fly
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! It does look cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, had to hop here and take a closer look, such a beautiful scene, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene, it sure looks cold. The dragonfly must have been mislead by the warmth at the moment, usually they don't show themselves in the winter. It looks frozen....
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card you made for the challenge from de Stempelwinkel. Love this scene. Thanks for joining us at de Stempelwinkel

    ReplyDelete