WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 3 September 2015

A LITTLE CREEPY CUTIE :-)

Me again,
Now, I must admit that sometimes I am struck by some cutie creepy images.... not very often  cuz I like the gory creepy as you well know - but I rather fancied this lil' lady by JULIA SPIRI... a new digis artist I have been seeing quite a bit about recently.
I treated myself and got " GOTHIC WITCH " :-)

Digital Stamps, Scrapbooking printable, Digi stamp, Witch stamps, Goth fantasy, Adult coloring, Coloring pages,  Line art. Gothic Witch

I coloured her up with Spectrum Noir pens and added white highlights and her pearls with a Nail Art white pen.
I used my STAMPIN' UP 'Spider Web' embossing folder with a bit of black ink smurged over it to make her a background, and my 'ARCH' from IKEsART, which has been done with black faux marble. To finish I used a (new) Silhouette cutting file to make a little spider web swirly corner. 


Right - I am off to enter her now in JULIA's fist Challenge on her Blog which is HERE. :-)

Thank you for popping in :-D xxx

Challenges I am entering:

Julie Spiri Challenge #1 - Anything Goes with a Twist - Anything New



10 comments:

  1. cute image
    your creation is very nice
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous and spectacular background! The compliment of another painter is much appreciated.
    And by the way, I have seen your pet portrait - are amazing!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! Cool . . . and sweet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fabulous B &W and a touch of colour Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, very unique. Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design, Ike! Beautiful colouring of this fab image! Not too spooky or creepy so I can handle this one without having nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is amazing. I love the way you've colored lil' lady! Thanks for playing along with colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi :)

    Cool card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Julia Spiri. Good luck and welcome back next week!

    Anne Lise ~dt ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing, I love all the cobwebs you have used, that embossing folder is just perfect, thank you so much for joining us
    Hugs Lori xxx

    ReplyDelete