WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 9 August 2015

SPIDERMAN, SPIDER MAN, DOES WHATEVER SPIDERMAN DOES.... - SMUDGEFEST DAY 7 part 2


Hello Peeps... it's me again with #2 for the last day of SMUDGEFEST 2015. This Challenge Theme really tickled my fancy ..........................



This one is a little different than anything we've done before. Your challenge is to take any Smeared Ink image and turn it into some sort of superhero on your project! We'll be nice and let you choose either super hero or super villain, but in your description or even on your project, you must tell us your super's name and super power. 



Here is my creation #2...................... SPIDERBaby................


This piece has a background made with Textured Impressions Spider Wed embossing folder from STAMPIN' UP and I smeared it a bit with a black ink pad.
The baby is called "Wants Up" from the Babies of The Damned by SMEARED INK.
I coloured him with Copic markers and then cut him out. He is mounted on 3D foamies.
His shooting webs from his hands were made with a sort of plastic netting stuff that BLACK DRAGON gave me :-D

Challenges I am entering:

SMUDGEFEST DAY 7 - Super Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous! Would never have thought to do that and love Spiderman!! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is so FUN! Aren't you on a roll today? I have no idea what to do with this one. xxD

    ReplyDelete