WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 7 August 2015

SMUDGEFEST DAY 5



Hello Peeps,
Well I have been beleaguered by problems for the last 2 days.... intermittent Internet, intermittent Power, No water, mega humidity !!! Since I was totally unable to play Day 3 and Day, it has really stuffed me up now :-( I say to myself ... "What next ?"... and I make myself a little inspirational hanging for DAY 5 of SMUDGEFEST

The Challenge:
FIBER FRIDAY

Today your challenge is to incorporate some sort of fiber, string, thread, or yarn into your project. You can use a little or a lot, the choice is yours!


I used a background pad of coconut matting fibre schtuff and then I dragged out my Angelina Fibres. These are Hot Fix and you can either iron them between baking paper or blast them with your hot air gun, like I did :-D  I used 'Calypso Blue'. When I heated the coconut fibres they went great shades of green and yellow too :-D
Then I added " I See You" image from the Zombie Heads Set by SMEARED INK. I coloured her with Copic markers and then cut her out. I used background paper from the 'Zombie Killa' Paper Set and shrunk it down in Photoshop and added my sentiment..... 'Stay Calm and Craft On', coz that is what I have been trying to do. !!
The two pieces are threaded together with thick white rope.

Challenges I am entering:

SmudgeFest Day 5 - Fibres  ***** WINNER *****












4 comments:

  1. My goodness would not like to meet her on a dark night.
    Wonderful creation love all the textures you have used Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you, Ike! What a bummer when you're on a roll. Totally ADORE today's make. Brilliant how you did that fiber background. AMAZING! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love it and such a cool reminder! So sorry it is all so wonky there, not fun at all. Missed you much, glad you made it back today :)
    hugs,
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete