WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 18 July 2015

TRAVEL TAG

I made this travel tag for a couple of Challenges using backing paper from Paper Journeys  - "Travel by Land and Sea" paper collection.

The Stamp is from the Alice plate from DESTEMPELWINKEL. You can see her there waving a little hanky to the ship. I coloured her with Prismacolour pencils.
The edges of my tags were done with Cat's Eye Chalk inks.



I added a brad and a little anchor I found in the street, which I guilded with some bronzing paste.

Thanks for popping in and I hope you are having a fun crafting time too :-)

Challenges I am entering:


7 comments:

  1. this is wonderful card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB tag, Ike! Love how you've incorporated Alice and what a find. That anchor rocks! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is spectacular fabulous tag Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag, and doesn't every travel adventure start with goodbye?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are so creative...Great idea to use Alice this way.. I really appreciate you taking the time to join us at De-stemepelwinkel.... and know you have limited stamps from there. You are a star my friend. Thank you love alwaysxxx

    ReplyDelete