WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2015

LOOK WHO I AM SPONSORING :-)

Hello Peeps,
I thought I would drop in and tell you who I am Sponsoring at the moment. I keep forgetting to do this.... NO, actually I hadn;t thought to do this (and I sponsor quite a few Challenges) until I was commenting on creations the other day on behalf of our Team !!!  I don't know why this never occured to me before now, but here I am to start doing it !!!!

This month I am Sponsoring DREAM IN DARKNESS - Challenge #3.  This is an Anything Goes challenge BUT it has to be on the Dark and Creepy side to enter. It is billed as a "Playground for your darker creations "  - How could I not sponsor a Challenge like this eh ?????? !!!! LoL
Grab our Badge and Join our Playground

Soooo - the CT have created a special surprise for me that I found today  - they have made special showcase creations using this fortnight's FREEBIE at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES........ 'FRANKINELLA' and my mind was completely blown away by what they've done :-D  You simply must go over and take a peek. :-D  Just click HERE and it will take you there. :-D  Awesome !! Thank you Girls :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments: