WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 3 May 2015

OSAAT CHALLENGE #236 .. A SPECIAL LADY - DT CREATION

Hello Sunday Peeps,
Here I am with my Design Team creation for our latest Challenge # 236 over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME. Our Theme this time is Anything Goes with "A Special Lady"......A girly or creation dedicated to a special female or even something out of the box but please mention on your blog the link to how it ties into 'Special Lady' - after all, some ladies don't like pink and flowers but love something totally different :)

The Sponsor for this week's challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with the May 5 image prize pack. 


For my creation this time I chose "APHRODITE" by BEARY DUST and as I live in Greece and I think she's a very special lady :-)



I used an 8" pennant as my base and I covered it with paper where I had typed the story of Aphrodite written in English and Greek and I inked the edges with blue ink. On top of that I made a pencil sketch of Aphrodite's Temple and mounted it on pale blue card. I coloured Aphrodite 3 times with Spectrum Noir pens and then I fussy cut her out in pieces and made her into a 3D piece using foamies between the pieces. I printed out some tiny Greek flags for along the top and then made a teeny banner to spell out her name in GREEK. There you have it..... she looks like a pretty special Gal to me :-D

This Challenge runs until 16th MAY 2015, so why not pop over and join in :-)
Thank you for stopping by xxx

Challenges I am entering:

2Creative Chicks Challenge #26 -  Anything Goes (No Cards)
The ABC Challenge - I for Inspire Us 
The Crafting Cafe May Challenge - Around the World.... Greece :-)  TOP 3
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #78 - No Patterned Paper

20 comments:

  1. Very special indeed. WOW that's a lot of work you put in. Looks GREAT! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - a real out of the box take, gorgeous and very clever. Love all your attention to detail Ike, even down to the writing of the story in Greek and English on your made dp :) awesomeness is not a big enough word to celebrate this :) Big hugs, Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Ike!! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender Challenge this month hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!! fantastic so much detailing love it Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic make & just perfect fr our Around The World challenge over at The Crafting Cafe!
    Thanks for entering!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pennant and love the attention to detail with the scrip background and Greek flags border-thank you for the lovely comment on my blog
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you think out of the box with your creations Ike! This really is fabulous!!! Hugs Christine, Sister DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant project. Thanks for the kind comment. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Stunning! What a fabulous creation. I love how you have showcased her and who would have guessed that your hand drew that Temple. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. On this special day, I wish you all the very best,
    all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today,
    tomorrow and the days to come!
    May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind of you - THANK YOU very much Borqna xoxoxoxox

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous pendant love it and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge crafty hugs Judith DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty pennant , ideal for the around the world challenge at crafting cafe - Janna DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh it looks really gorgeous and pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really beautiful and unique pennant!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is just fabulous! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely design - thanks for joining us this month at Crafting Cafe! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool and unique project! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful project - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete