WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 26 March 2015

RUDOLPH DAY - MARCH

Hello Peeps,
Here I am with a card for Christmas made up using all the little snippets of stuff that were left over in my Chrimbo box - there's still tons more in there. !!!

The little dog image was a free cling stamp by Daisies & Dandelions, which I think I got with a magazine but I can't remember. I coloured him lightly using Prismacolour pencils.



He's now going in my little box ready for Christmas - I hope to be more organised this year !! :-D

Challenges I am entering:

Rudolph Day - March at Scrappy Mo's

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and gorgeous Christmas card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ike . . . Happy Rudolph Day to you . . . am loving your cute and snippety Christmas card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, now that's so cute Ike :-) Good to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and adorable. That little fellow is so darn sweet! Great that you made your card from the snippets bin. Sometimes I think mine will never be empty as I scrapbook too...that creates a whole lot of snippets!
    Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little dog and lovely snippety Christmas papers.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, very cute! I need to get started on my Rudolph Day card! It sneaks up on me every month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, I used to have some of the characters like this patchy pup, but sadly sent them to better homes! happy rudolph day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I have this stamp. I think it came free with the magazines you buy in Hobbycraft. Not sure mine has been out of the kennel yet!
    You have made a lovely card.
    Hugs
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute image on a lovely card xxxx

    ReplyDelete