WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 27 February 2015

WATCH OUT - SHE BITES !!

Happy Friday Peeps,
I am in the mood for a bit of a creative weekend and it all starts now !! LoL
Here is a piece I just whipped up for a Challenge I spied this morning.....Look away now if you don't like spiders !!! :-D





The background is made using my Textured Impressions "Spider Web" from Stampin' Up. I inked the embossing folder first and then put it through the machine. This was mounted onto plain red card and a ribbon and stick pin added.
The main image is one of my designs called 'BLACK WIDOW' and she is available exclusive at Smeared Ink - as a single or part of my 'MOVIE MADNESS' collection.
The Poem is by Mary Howitt (1799 - 1888) and I have used the first verse only. Font is Spider Shank.

Thank you for dropping in. I will be back later with a bit of Vintage :-D

Challenges I am entering:

Case this Sketch #112       -  I flipped it upside down :-)                             


8 comments:

  1. I love it!! That image has been beckoning me to but it for a year now! And this piece shows why! So pretty yet wicked and absolutely perfect quote and that stick pin and charms are gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing over here with us at Left of Center this week! Hugs~ Nanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation love the embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is fabulous! I. Love. That. Image. You've used it so beautifully with this project and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ike a awsome card love the image and fabulous colour's thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x IDDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lova lova lova lova lova! I just realized I put comments on different places about cards not above that comment box. oops. I know you will get it though! (livin' outa the box - that's me.) This is magical Ike...Love that folder and what you did with it and the digi - fantastic! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, great use of the EF from SU! Love how you colored your image, love your hat pin too! Perfect font to use for your verse! Awesome as usual! Thank you for joining our LOC challenge this week!
    Peace,
    KristyLee
    (LOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEK! She scares the ever lovin' crap out of me. Brilliant! Love that pin! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a seriously creepy image and I love it. Love the embossing - mine never turns out that well when I try. Great embellishments and choice of font for the poem make the whole thing scarily beautiful. Loved seeing you over at Left of Center.

    ReplyDelete