WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 23 February 2015

HAVING A PLAY DAY

Hello Peeps,
well - it's a bit wet and windy today so I am staying indoors and having a play day in my studio :-D
Here's a little St Patrick's card I made using a Freebie I got from DEARIE DOLLS.... St Patty's Day Doggie. I coloured him with Spectrum Noir pens to look a bit like my little houndoe (who happens to be asleep in his basket beside me). After colouring I cut him out and raised him on foamies.
The background paper is from Doodle Pantry - St Paddy Digi Papers and the cut outs/swirls are ones I bought this morning from SILHOUETTE.
The lace is scraps from my stash.
I stamped Lucky on the little shamrock banner with my baby letter stamps (from China).



Thank you for stopping by :-) xx


Challenges I am entering:

613 Avenue Crafts #111 - Anything Goes optional Birthday
Quirky Crafts Challenge #4 - Our Best Friend




11 comments:

  1. fabulous card love the papers and the gorgeous dog Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - LOVE that dog image. Terrific St Patrick's Day card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! Love how you coloured your doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card...thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us over at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "lots of layers” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous St Patrick's Day! Thanks for sharing with us Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fab project. Thank for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time and we hope to see you again soon Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete