WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST #37 - TAG ALONG.... Week 2

Hello Scary Peeps,
Getting into full Halloween mode now and here I give you my offering to The Master over at QUOTH THE RAVEN for week 2 of our current QUEST #37 - TAG ALONG.


Click on Pic to enlarge - if you dare !!! LoL



I have used one of my digis exclusive to SMEARED INK for this one. It is called "ROLLERS" and I have added to her a Tea POE-t   - get it ????

I hope you will pop over and see what we are up to at QUOTH THE RAVEN and hopefully play along with us :-D

Thanks for stopping by.... fancy a cup of tea ???? !!


Challenges I am entering:

Tag Along Challenge #58 - Time For Tea
Charisma Cards Challenges - Anything But A Card

13 comments:

  1. Excellent, we love the tea poe, how funny. Although we're not sure we'd like to drink from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning fabulous creation Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful? wonderful? definitely an awsome tag. Love the tea Poe-t. A perfect project for our Spooky Challenge at YSBP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the play on words! Your card and image are great as usual, and thanks for playing in our Spooky challenge at SBP Challenge Blog! btw, I love a punny Halloween costume, too. Last year I wore a sweat shirt with a large letter P on the front, then used eye liner to color in around one eye. I was a "black-eyed pea." This year I'm going to wear one that reads, "CEILING" and carry a couple of pompoms. I'm going as a CEILING FAN. ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love Poe, so I am such a fan of your tag today! Great design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally fabulous, but I will have to pass thanks for the offer. LOL. Great images, love the humour. Thanks for joining us at The Sailing Pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Halloween tag. Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Good luck!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great Halloween tag. Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Good luck!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Tag! Thank you for joining in the Grand Opening at The Sailing Pineapple Stamp Co. We hope to see you soon. Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag great images. Scary.. Love this. Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab
    thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very cool and ghoulish of a cup of tea! Beautiful Halloween work here ........... thanks for joining us at YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE! Just love your work to the bones!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's TOO cool. I love this image. How fun. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge. So fun when the artist also plays too!!

    Holley

    ReplyDelete