WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

ONE CUBE OR TWO ??? !!

Happy Sunday Peeps,
I am here with another Halloween creation - and I have on previous 'gored-up' just an ordinary little image, and I have done that again this time LoL
This week's Friday Freebie from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY is a great digi of a Pitcher & Drink, which will be useful for numerous occasions, but I thought with Halloween coming up, I would turn it into something a monster might serve - so I call this one Frightnite Cocktail Recipe :-D


I have set the Scribbles image on a background made up using a digital kit - "Mini Halloween Kit" by DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES, and  Lisa's Freebie Follower 'blobs' you can find HERE.


Challenges I am entering:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #92 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. The coloring on this project is awesome! Not that I would want to take a drink! Nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG gruesome drink fab card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfect for Halloween, what a gruesome cocktail. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a bit frightful, this one. Raw meat cubes and blood? I think I'll pass on the Frightnite Cocktail but I'll keep your great design. Glad you were able to put some of my goodies to use. Just perfect for Hallowe'en. Thanks so much for sharing the link with me. I've just finished adding it to my gallery. Good luck winning the set I created over at 613 Ave. Create this week. I really had a lot of fun putting that kit together and actually hope to have it up for sale soon!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I was uploading my card to 613 Avenue Create and saw your card while there. I had to come get a closer look. Love this! Great recipe idea! haha xx

    ReplyDelete