WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN COLOURING :-D

Hello Peeps,
I am having so much fun today cuz my new mega pack of Promarkers arrived yesterday AND my set of 120 Spectrum Noir pencils :-)  Well - I just had to play today didn't I ??? :-D
Here is what I made ..............




I used this rubber stamp by Rick St Dennis that I got from a friend and I stamped him with black Stazeon. Then I coloured the Bear using Promarkers, Copics and then enhanced it with matching Spectrum Noir pencils.... sooooo coooool ?
I made a dotty background around the image using three of the orange range Promarkers that I had used on the actual image, then I cut him out with a Spellbinders 'Peppermint Twist' die, and inked around the edge.
I embossed a piece of patterned card to set him on and then raided my snippets box for the other papers and made a die cut paper bow to match.

I used:
Copics - E00, E11, E13, E15
Promarkers - Starfish, Bright Orange, Heatwave, Soft Green, Pressed Leaf, Forest Green, Sleigh Bell, March Hare, Cinnamon, Pineaplle crush
Spectrum Noir Pencils -  15, 20, 22, 89, 91,95,115

I really enjoyed myself and am going to try blending the Spectrum Noirs with mineral spirits next :-D

Thanks for stopping by xx

Challenges I am entering;

HIMCR #171 - Any Holiday
Open Minded Challenges #22 -  Halloween/Dressing Up
That Craft Place - Halloween
2 Cute Ink #118 - Halloween Treats
Crafty Cardmakers #126 - Cut It Out (Die cuts)
MarkerPop Challenge #55 - Anything Goes   *** TOP 3****

18 comments:

  1. what a fun Halloween image beautifully coloured smashing card Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! thanks for joining us at Through The Purple Haze hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the papers, image and accents. The black and orange ribbon is wonderful. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Ike that colouring is amazing! You have really brought that little guy to life xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - super cute Halloween bear Ike. LOVE how you coloured it . . . lots of patience required there!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your pretty card!! And the dotty background is so cool!! Love your coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That has to be the cutest little jack 'o lantern of all times :-) Love it! The image is so adorable. Love the warm rich colours you used for your papers.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween card and love the image you have used and great colouring. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place & hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute, Ike! I can see you're putting your new colors to good use. Yummy coloring and adorable card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Halloween or Dressing Up" challenge at Open Minded Crafting! Hope to see you playing, again, next time! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Open Minded Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so cute, love the dotty background around the bear. Great coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at CCM&M
    Jules DT :)
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I LOVE the dots around the image.. I just love that technique!! Love the colors you chose too!! I love all the papers.. and the embossing on the one patterned paper looks FANTASTIC! Just love this!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo cute!!! Love how you have colored this fabulous image!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just super cute! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Cut It Out' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete