WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 25 October 2014

HALLOWEEN IS COMING

Hi Peeps and Happy Saturday,

I have been making some card commissions which I will show you later, but also some Halloween cards. Here's one I made for my Brother :-D



I have placed my little aubergine carving that I made a couple of years ago.... fished him out of the Halloween box and he's still going strong. Very dry and crispy now but at least he hasn't moulded away !!! :-D

I actually massacred the card I made the other day to use this image and then added some other embellies to it. I just love my bricks background embossing folder - soooooo many uses. I might even try it with some clay :-) The background is one of my images coloured up - Castle Room from IKEsART.

I shall be posting my recent card commissions later for your perusal :-D xx

Challenges I am entering:

LOC Challenge #51 - Halloween
A Gem of a Challenge #131 - Create a Scene




6 comments:

  1. COOOOOOOL! Love it. Can see why you like the brick background too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spooky card! Thanks so much for joining our Halloween challenge at S7!
    -Mari K.
    Sweet 7 DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card! So fun and spooky!! Love the color and embossing!

    Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very spooky creation, love it...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete