WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

A CUTESY CREEPY OFFERING

And now for todays' cutesy creepy offering and a glorious splash of colour - I thought I would spare you an horrendous gory creation today as it is a day of rest and relaxation  :-D  LoL



The main image is called 'SABRINA' and she is by STITCHY BEAR STAMPS.
She is cutely accompanied by the little kitty image from SAMI STAMPS which is called 'Spiders In My Fur'
Images were coloured with Promarkers and pencils and I used papers and ribbon snippets from my stash to embellish. The little Bat was in a little gift baggy I got in with a Swap last year :-D

Well _ I think that will be just about it from me today as it's nearly kitty feeding time and then I am going to watch some tv. :-D
Thank you for dropping by and your kind comments. xxxx


Challenges I am entering:

OSATT #221 - Anything Goes with Orange
StitchyBear FaceBook Challenge - October Anything Goes with a Stitchy Digi
Love2Create Challenge #135 - Love of Ribbon
Crazy 4 Challenges C4C256 - Colour Challenge 
HIMC #168 - Halloween Colours
613 Avenue Challenge #92 - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. I love your spooky card! All your embellishments are fantastic. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck in the challenge. Christine DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome Halloween card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card! Love the image and your cool ribbon. Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now this . . .THIS IS WAAAAY COOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete