WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 17 September 2014

SCARY TIME

Ooooooh - WATCH OUT...... it's scary time Folks. !!!!!!
I've been busting to Blog this one but I had to wait until my Swap partner received it so as not to spoil the surprise.
 photo swapshopATCbutton_zpse0c40a93.jpg
This is a FAT PAGE  (6" x 6") that I made for  a Swap over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM.



I made a thick card base and then stuck some kitchen towel on it and flicked some inks on there whilst it was wet. You have to leave 1/2" of free space at the side so that your recipient can put holes in to bind it :-D

Then I used my SMEARED INK - QUOTH THE RAVEN rubber stamp set to stamp on the page and to do my cut out images. The kitty stamps are all from a new set of tiny cat stamps I got called "Pussy Cat". I cut out some paws and made tiny bunting with hand drawn stitching.
On the other side is one of my images "POE CAT" which I coloured up and put with a small excerpt from the poem 'The Black Cat' by Edgar Allan POE.
You can read it all HERE. The Font I used is called 'Blood'.

Thank you for dropping by for a scare. :-D


Challenges I am entering:



1 comment: