WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

LET's HAVE AN "AaaaawwwwwW" MOMENT :-)

I am having a Challenge day today and just messing about coaxing my Mojo out to play.
So - this is a soft and squidgy moment with this cute lil' puppy that I got from IMAGINE THAT on their FB page... it's called "Puppy Chaise".
I coloured him up and then 'paper pieced' his sofa with some freebie papers from Cardmaking & Papercraft. The backgrounds are the free papers too.
The Sheep are from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY.


I have used Sketch #327 from Sketch Saturday.

And there we are. :-D
Don't get too comfortable now coz I have a SCARY one for you later (now I know that it has arrived safely with it's recipient I can Blog it)  LoL

Challenges I am entering:

Scribbles Designs Challenge #21 - Counting Sheep   ** TOP 3**

12 comments:

  1. Ok . . . I'm going with Awwwwws at the moment . . . I'll hold the Scary Aaaarrghs for later!

    Cute one Ike! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, this is super cute Ike!! I love the quilt pattern and your paper pieced couch and those sheep crack me up. So creative to use those together. Love it! I pasted your blog link on our FB page - hope that's ok with you. :) Thanks for playing this month at Imagine That! Progressive challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image loving your paper piecing and the BP thank you for sharing the FB link ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your AaaawwwwW MOMENT is GREAT!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, die Karte ist super schön gestaltet. Du hast wunderschöne Papiere ausgesucht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww such a cute image! Thank you so much for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I really love how you can come up with something like this when your mojo is out the door... I totally can't! And yup I'm right there right now with no mojo... :( So figured I would come and visit and maybe just maybe that mojo would show up again!!!! And since I'm here I might as well put my DT hat on and thank you for coming to play over at Scribbles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is truly an Awwwwww moment - great use of combining digis... Fabulous Ike!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I want some of that mojo that you can't seem to find. I love your card it is so creative. Thanks for sharing with us here at Imagine That Challenges. See you next month, I hope.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stinkin cute! thanks for joining our counting sheep challenge at scribbles designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee, hee. Very cute! Love all the combinations of digis and of course those sweet sheep!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete