WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 8 September 2014

HAPPY BATH-DAY 1

Hi there Peeps,
I am playing today with a Freebie image from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY  for a couple Challenges that she has going on,
This image is called "DOG WASH".
I have been experimenting with different techniques and stuff for colouring, and here is my first creation.



He's very colourful on his papers which are from WINKSART GRAPHICS - the 'Puppies' set.

I coloured the puppy with Promarkers and I used a silver pen for his bath tub and a gold pen for his dog tag. The bubbles were done with Stickles.
It doesn't all show up quite so shiny on a photo or else you get a glare !! 

I followed the Sketch given over at Krafty Hands although it's a shame that I missed that challenge. 

I'll be back with my 2nd Puppy creation when it's finished drying. :-D



Challenges I am entering:

Scribbles Designs Challenge - Pitter Patter Paws   WINNER :-)


5 comments:

  1. Lovely happy card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CWWCC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Suze! Love the coloring and papers used! Fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us with the Pitter Patter challenge and the Animal Planet challenge...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and fun card! Like it!

    Thank you for playing along with our Pitter Patter Challenge at Scribbles Design. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute & I like the bright and happy colors you used!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Crafting When We Can & hope to see you back again for our upcoming *Christmas Comes Early* challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee, hee. This turned out wonderful Ike. I love the bright colours of the papers. The combination of digital and hand made looks wonderful together. Fabulous layout too! I went over to the blog to snag a copy of it. Thanks for the link.

    Also, thank you so much for participating in our special Pitter Patter of Little Paws challenge and I am glad to see that you also linked up to the Animal Planet challenge as well. I'm off to see the next one!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete