WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 15 September 2014

A BIT OF SILLINESS

Me yet again with a bit of silliness I did for a brand new Challenge Blog....... SLS LINES DIGITAL STAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG.
This is their very first Challenge and the theme is "Ladies". 
Well - I don't actually have any SLS 'Ladies' so I messed around with some SLS cats instead. hee hee  :-D


The background is a sketch of a Greek street. The Dustbin is by SCRIBBLES by SANDY  and the 2 cats are by SLS LINES called 'Cat Set'.  His pink cushion is just a cut out. I printed out the backing twice and 3D'd it and the cats are mounted on silicone blobs to make them stand out.


I coloured my cats with pencils and Promarkers.


Challenges I am entering:




8 comments:

  1. HaHa! Love this! You cracked me up this morning! Fabulous card and great humour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me smile brilliant work love the colours on the cats with a black and white background Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Ike. It made me smile about George/Georgina! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Great humour!
    Thank you!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cats, love the background and their conversation is hilarious! I find it so funny when fluffy, feminine looking cats (like the one in James Bond) are actually male! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Ike! thanks for sharing at SLS Lines! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you totally break me up! i'd be mud if i said it was the real you showing through...haha but i can say it is all those kitties fighting in the yard! i love the conversation they are having and how much you kept your Lady a Lady! hahaha Great card Ike - love the b and w background with the color in the forefront. Powerful (as usual from you Ikella!) Hugginz, samara dt SLSLINES

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ikella! Congratulations. Do you know you won at SLSLINES!!!!!!! YAY. xox

    ReplyDelete