WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 5 June 2014

COZZZZMIC HAPPY MAIL

Hello Peeps,
Look what DonkeyMail bought me from CreepyGlowbugg all the way from the US !!!




I got a fabulous card, some ATCs and goodies and the most amazing toilet paper roll tag box. Just take a look at that.... it's AWESOME and it's such a pity that you can't see this in real life !!! I am so pleased and will certainly treasure this. :-D
Glo makes absolutely fantastic things so if you want to go and have a look, then pop over to her Blog at CREEPY GLOWBUGG

Thanks a million Glo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Fantastically creepy happy post . . . right up your dark alley isn't it? Brilliant.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs to you, my dearest Ike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous! Scarrrily creeeepy! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete