WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 7 April 2014

OMG !! SHE's GONE CUTE !!!!

Hello Peeps,
You better sit down before viewing my latest little creations coz I went cute hahaha LoL  :-D
I needed to make some little cards to go with some gifties I sent out, and I snagged a really cute little Freebie from SLIEKJE the other day and decided to use it.
This was one of the images Sliekje gave on her Blog on 4th April - post was entitled  "Just Cute". She gives all her digis numbers so there is no name here.
I used snippets of background papers from 'Bunny Hop' by Sugar Moon Designs.




I used all 3 colourways with the chevron paper and snipped the tops to make them pointed chevrons. The floral paper is the same on each one.
I coloured the image with ProMarkers and used a die to cut them out. The chevron paper has tiny stitches printed on it around each chevron, so I drew faux stitching all around the card and die cut.
On the balloons I printed "From Me to You".

So there ..... a cute phase for you :-D


Oh YES - I was going to ask... does anyone know where all our Followers have gone and the Followers Button on the Blogs ????? Mine have all disappeared :-(


Challenges I am entering:



22 comments:

  1. Adorable cards - and I needed a lie down let alone a sit down! HOW can you swing from one extreme to the other so effortlessly?! Cute image, lovely colouring and I do love your teeny faux stitching. Still in shock here :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL - I think I must be Bi-Polar !!!! Thanks for your comments :-D xxx

      Delete
  2. Bwahahaha, I left the laptop and when I returned there's this cheeky little cat blinking at me in the bottom left corner of your blog - LOVE it!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....he's darn cute isn't he LoL Couldn't resist him xxxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cards Ike, very pretty colours and very cute image.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute. I just love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute kitty cards! Great mood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I on the right blog? Is that you Ike?

    I think it's great you do cute sometimes. You are all shades of light and dark . .. not an easy thing . . . but you do it so well!

    Hugs, my friend.

    Sarn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok..... who are you and where is Ike?
    This post made me come and comment....!
    You do stinking cute really really well...these are lovely.
    My cute always look like an attempt by a kiddie at play school.... I really must try harder.
    See... to get me to comment YOU must do something cute!
    love always my friend....even if I dont visit very often xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ike you truly know how to shock a person, lol... Actually I love seeing so many sides of you which is what makes you so interesting, your cards are absolutely adorable , I love the chevron color change on each card and the image is the meaning of cute!... ( I see your followers and buttons), maybe it is just you that can't see it?) Have a fab day my crafty friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at you, so cute!! I totally adore them, Ike!! This phase suits you. You are multi-faceted!! I see your followers and your join button right at the top of your blog! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Darnell.... I can't see anything there at all. No little photos and No button. I can't find them on other people's Blogs either. !! How bizarre it all is !!!

      Delete
  11. Really, really cute, love them all.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so darned cute! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU everyone - I am glad you like my 'cute' phase hahaha :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!!! love it!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty cards love them. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute and adorable cards! Love that cat image! Thanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable set of cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. mmm just adore these too Ike .... been peeking around.. love these the best think :D Shaz in Oz.x ps keep wonderign why you are now in greece ... but guessing cos of work etc...

    ReplyDelete