WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 6 March 2014

QUOTH THE RAVEN CHALLENGE

Hello Peeps,
Sorry I am a bit late with posting my creation for Quest #30 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN... which is TIC, TAC, POE.
We have a super Grid over on the QTR Blog to inspire you and you know how this works don't you ?... any row of 3 up, down or across :-)
I decided to make a tag this time, but it's a big one.... 10" tall :-D



I used a die cut corner for the top piece with is from Tonic, and I added Stickles and tiny seed beads to the butterflies. Then I put all sorts of lace, ribbons,flowers from my stash. The main image is called  POE SKULL BUST and he is on my Freebie Raven backing paper. Both items are available in my store at IKE'sART.
I sewed the main image on and left the centre part free and made another tag that slides inside this portion. On it I printed 'Nevermore' using my rubber stamp from the Quoth The Raven Set by Smeared Ink.

Congrats also to our Winner from QTR Quest #29  .. 'KEREN' , and our Top 3..  'Paper Whims', 'Crafting Vicky' and 'Calling All Crafters'. Thank you to everyone who played along with us and we hope you will all come over and play again at TIC, TAC, POE and maybe bring along a few friends with you :-)

Challenges I am entering:



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag and brilliant background Ginny ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor . . . lots of work went into this tag Ike. Brilliant. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow, love the lace , Window screen (so creative) and those blooms!!!! Awesome tag Ike, you always put so much into everything you do...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this, Ike! Fabulous images and tag and so cool how you did pull out the sentiment. xxD BTW, I received your portiion of the prize the other day and it really lifted my spirits. Thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Ike, really love it! thank you for joining us at LOC with it! loving the image too ;)
    Rachel , LOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag!!! thanks for joining us at LOC!! :) x

    ReplyDelete