WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

BLOODY VALENTINE BLOG HOP - DAY 3

Here we are with Day 3 of the Bloody Valentine Blog Hop organised by SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM.

The Blog Roll is down below in case you get lost on your way round, so no worries there.
I have two pieces here - one as a DT Member of SMEARED INK and - because I love this event so much - I am entering on my own as well (and we've dragged in Quoth The Raven and Ike'sWorld Challenges as well hahahaha !!!)  LoL

 Here's my one as DT Member....

and here's the other one from just me as IKE :-D....


OK - so now you are hopping off to SHONI.
I hope you enjoyed the Hop.Thanks for Hopping by :-)

Here is your Blog Roll just in case you lose your way xx

Sue The Nanny
Susan
Julia
Black Dragon
Kristy
Maureen
Fiona
Leigh
DominoART
Airless Chambers
Quoth The Raven
Ike's World Challenges
Wendy
Shoni
Ike
Left Of Center Creative Challenges
Lisa
Violent Kitty
Lady Brayton
Samara
Rebecca

9 comments:

  1. very creative projects! i love the way you color digital :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them. Everyone is pulling out all of the stops this morning. Beast is phenom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great projects. I have never read that poem before, it certainly is moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great projects Ike. Love the sentiments and your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing art IKE! Your colouring is gorgeous and love the sentis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOOOO, Ike!! These are absolutely rockin'!!! Amazing in so many levels!! The coloring, the embellishments. WOOOOW!!

    Love them!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet God how I have missed your work and my own reaction to it, you have to know you are one of a kind, I don't know anyone else who would take Valentines from love to bloody, you kill me honestly, hahahaha So hey, I am back in action and could never be so happy to be back blogging again, I have missed so much and everyone is evolving, I have some serious catching up to do... so nice to be here Ike. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your pieces totally rock! Really love the 1st one. And I love this little peek a boo kitty!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pieces both of them are so wonderful. The little beauty is so darling and the first card wow! the sentiment is chilling...matches the beast below.awesome art as always you put on a awesome show.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete