WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2013

FUN WITH ATCs #100 CHALLENGE

Hello Peeps and welcome to the 100th Challenge  over at FUN WITH ATCs 

I have made an ATC which has 100 tiny butterflies on it.  I wiped the card with a tri-colour stamp pad before cutting out the butterflies  with my Craft Robo. I added Stickles to them for some extra glitz  and used a little flower punch to do the 100. :-) 



My background paper says Congratulations in gold, but you can't really see it now. :-) LoL

I hope you will pop over and the the other gorgeous ATCs from my Teamies :-D



7 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is beautiful. Loving the zillions of butterflies and colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love all those butterflies Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! You have so much patience to put 100 tiny butterflies on, it looks great though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me you must have a lot of patience. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Hanah Banana! That is freakin' awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo many buterflies... ;) Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Many Many butterflies! Love the stand!

    ReplyDelete