WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

MACABRE MONDAY - UNLUCKY FOR SOME

Hello Peeps,
Happy July and welcome to MACABRE MONDAY  170  at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE.  Our theme this time is UNLUCKY FOR SOME..... your project must have 13 pieces in total - if you make a card, the base counts as 1, 6 brads counts as 6 etc.

I have made a card. My base card uses a colouring page of The Count from Sesame Street - converted into a PNG -  and I typed 'unlucky for some' several times all over the background. Then I have cut out a further 12 bats and added glitter to them then stuck them on with foam pads, so that makes 13 things in total. I think I got it right anyways hahaha LoL



I wanted to put googly eyes on them but that would have made many more than 13 hee hee.
I hope you will pop over to HDH and play along with us, and also look at the gorgeous creations made by my dungeon Minion teamies :-D

See you later. 

7 comments:

  1. I totally love this, absolute genius. The count is perfect, I love sesame street and the whole muppet thing. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is brilliant!!!! Love the background you have created. those little bats are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! I always loved the Count - 1...1 fabulous card...ha ha ha! Lol!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious!! Count Count is one of my alltime favs, love him. You made an absolutely awesome card with the bats and all the stuff ... brilliant! Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ike,
    I love how you colored the "Count!" Love those bats too! My DD is having a Sesame Street B-day party on July 28th for my granddaughter. My DGD loves Elmo! My mom is making her party dress, it's a tut tut and on the top is a big 2 and Elmo's face! But anyways, I love your card!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAB card Ike! I love the count from Sesame Street, he is just soooo coool! :)

    ReplyDelete