WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 7 June 2013

SORRY FOLKS !!!

Hello Peeps,
I have had some sort of computer crash so cannot produce anything just now but if you would like last week's FREEBIE FRIDAY, just scroll down below this one and snag her. :-)
Obviously I can't upload anything etc. at the mo' coz I am on other people's computers. Hopefully I may get sorted in the newxt few days

Byeeee for now xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Oh, So sorry to hear that pray it all is up and running asap we all hate to lose our connection to cyberspace, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so feeling you right now, I would crash if my computer crashed, it is great you can use your friend's ! I wish you all the luck and hope you had back up!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry 2 hear. We all have those day and just want to toss it out the window. But need it to much.Be brave.
    Hugs from oregon coast

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh noes! pc problems are the worse, I hope you are able to get it all sorted out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped in to say hi and see what you have been up to, and sorry to hear about your computer crash. Such a Bummer and hope your pc is up an running soon.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also think of you.
    Wish you peace and hope soon all be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry.Can feel your pain.I have been there too. Just makes u want to scream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you and Lisa both down at the same time. How awful to have computer problems! Hope you are back online soon. I was coming to share with you a link of a card I made with one of your images. Hope you like. http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/06/eye-see-you-pink-just-like-pill.html

    Hugs

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete