WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 28 June 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY 24

Good morning and welcome to FREEBIE FRIDAY 24........ I give you .... "PATCHIMALS"..
:-)

Ike's World is a No Copy Zone and nothing on this site/Blog can be pinned/published to Pinterest or similar communities. These images are given to YOU personally and you do NOT have the right to share or paste anywhere else. Send people here to me. If you wish to 'shout' me anywhere, please ask for a 'Watermarked' copy. Thank you :-)
Any more 'Pinning',  '+Plussing' or whatever and I shall stop giving Freebies altogether.
* To snag this - just click on images to enlarge and Right Click to Save.*



IMAGES REMOVED TO MY SHOP



See you later  xxxxxxxxx


17 comments:

  1. ohhh so pretty!!! And at the same time I'm sure that they could also serve a darker purpose after seeing what you have done with the sweet Ice cream Harriet rofl! TGIF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute but I must admit to being inspired to wonder how they could be creepyfied too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yeah !!!!.... I'm sure we could rip some legs of and 'putrify' them a bit. !!! See - we are clawing you over to the Dark Side now bwaaahahahaha !! xxx

      Delete
  3. these are so cute suzy thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike these furry friends are adorable. You are so talented and artistic. I am now also following you on Bloglovin and will some time post the link on my blog too, but I am sitting it out until next to see whether my Blogger Dashboard will still be operational and my Google Friends Connect badge will still be on my blog. Yes, I look so forward to creating and having fun with you and the other girls on PoP. Lisa is just one amazing and inspiring lady and I am very honoured to be on her team.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ack! Too cute, Ike! If I already didn't have too much on my plate, I'd start a "Creep it Out", creepy make over challenge. It's so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank u. Want to give some patch paper. I do no pinning or pushing. I do hope u find who is as i do enjoy your art work so much. I wish I had your Talent.
    Hugs from Oregon Coast USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ike - these are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ike, I love these cute patchwork animals. They would make a great card for a child. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, these guys are cute! I love the lil dog!! thanks Ike

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the adorable patchimals, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooooo cute....thank you
    I do not pin or share, if I blog an image I give credit with a link to your site. I love your images and think you are one talented lady with a generous heart.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great! and
    "The postman came, the post man came, he rang the flippin' bell,
    I wondered what he brought for me, as if you couldn't tell!
    One parcel from Joanna Sheen, with ink and loads of glue, and another little one to me from little you!
    An ATC, plus one for me, I love the Mona's smile!
    It came all the way, and arrived today, to add to my fav ATC Pile!!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Haven't been able to get here for a while, so I was glad to see you still had these up! Thank you! :) They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too bad I missed these guys, they were adorable!

    ReplyDelete