WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 15 June 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY 22 - WORLD TOUR SERIES......TEXAS

Well hello lovely Peeps..... Now, I know you've been feeling a teensy bit neglected due to my Compy problems, soooooo... I have multiple images for you this week to make up for it :-D

Continuing with the WORLD TOUR SERIES... we have a whistle-stop tour of..... TEXAS....now please don't give me a hard time about how these are "not exactly wholly representative of our Country/State etc"... it's just my interpretation OK ????!!!!

Ike's World is a No Copy Zone and nothing on this site/Blog can be pinned/published to Pinterest or similar communities. These images are given to YOU personally and you do NOT have the right to share or paste anywhere else. Send people here to me. If you wish to 'shout' me anywhere, please ask for a 'Watermarked' copy. Thank you :-)
Any more 'Pinning',  '+Plussing' or whatever and I shall stop giving Freebies altogether.
* To snag these - just click on images to enlarge and Right Click to Save.*






Sexy Cowgirl :-)




The State



The loveable Texas Longhorn



Cowboy
IMAGES REMOVED TO SHOP 
Right-Ho.... see you later. Enjoy !!!!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Ike - I enjoyed my visit to Texas. Looking forward to seeing where we are off to next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab images. Hope you receivec our email, I know it iften gets sent to people's junk mail! Pah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike, I love the cowboy. He is great. thanks for sharing Texas with us. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - she's BA-ACK! Great images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous images, thank you so much for the Friday freebies..wonderful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike,
    Awesome digis, (as usual- cuz your the best) Thank you so much for your freebies! Too bad people can not link up to your blog so we can see what folks make from your digis?
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing! Fingers crossed with your computer problems!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's great to see you back online!!! Thanks for the fabulous freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these...that cowgirl is so sexy! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. While testing the link I set up for you for Monday's PoP post, I took a quick stroll and found these lovely images. Thanks so much. I hope I can come back early next week for a proper catch up!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Ike. Being from & living in Texas, I absolutely LOVE these! Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete