WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

BEARS' LITERARY CHALLENGE

Me again,
Here is my piece for this month's Literary Challenge over at THE HOUSE OF BEARS.

This month the book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and the Bears have given a selection of quotes for inspiration. I chose this one....

“You have rather the look of another world. I marveled where you had got that sort of face.” 

For my piece I have used one of my own digis.... "MUSE 6"... available in my SHOP.


OK - I'm off again now to work on something else. xxx

Challenges I am entering:


8 comments:

  1. Ooh she looks all pensive doesn't she? You are very talented to be able to make your own digis, we really love this. Thanks for joining in the bears' challenge again, it makes it more fun to craft with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike,
    Love your digi and the way you digitally colored her!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Ike she is just beautiful xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly looks haunted and haunting - a great interpretation of the quote.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful digital design. I love the far away look on her face. You truly wonder where her thoughts are.

    ReplyDelete