WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 16 March 2013

YIPEE - MORE HAPPY MAIL :-D

I got some more post today :-) This is my super awesome ATC Swap from (Gloria) aka  CREEPY GLOWBUG, that we did between ourselves at Haunted Design House. I got a fantastic card too :-)
ATC

Card

Aren't these FABBO ?!!! Glo makes some awesome stuff so why not pop over and have a browse on her BLOG  .
See you later xxxx

1 comment:

  1. how aweesome! nothing like getting cool things delivered x

    ReplyDelete