WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 2 January 2013

WOYWW - NOT MUCH... I AM CLEEEEEEEAN

Hello Peeps,
This is the 2nd time I have entered into WOYWW... it's something I forget to do or else I am too ashamed of the complete mess !!!! LoL
So, we are hosted by Stamping Ground and you can go HERE to see.
I actually came to do this after reading one of my FAVE Blogs.... THE HOUSE OF BEARS.... and they reminded me about WOYWW. Poorly Bears have all been sickly over the Holidays and I think they gave it to me 'cyberly'..... if that's a word !!?  If not - I still like it so I'll use it LoL
Anyhoo - here is my workdesk this Wednesday .....



On my desk is a stamp I just made using the cuttings left after mounting a rubber stamp on the sticky, padded backing. I have made a sort of mosaic thingy - cool eh ?!!  There is also a little Folk Art pusscat that I am going to use on an ATC AND - especially for the BEARS... in case they visit Me.... here are a couple of possibly very distant relatives that my DD bought me many, many years ago. They are only 1 1/2 inches tall and dressed as lil' sailors :-D Cute huh ?!!

Well - that's it. I had a mahusive clear up today and put all my Christmas stuff away and cleaned my stamps. !!!.... Shock Horror !!! LoL... so now I will sit and decide what to do next :-D
Bye for now and Thanks for visiting xxxxxxxxxxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they ARE our relatives, we recognise them from family wedding photos. Everyone else was rolling drunk but being sailors they knew how to hold their drink!!!

    Hope you are feeling less pawly soon, sorry for sending you the Christmas bug, we'll try for a slightly more interesting gift next year.

    Thanks for the special mention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bears! Anyway Happy New Year to you, here's hoping 2013 is a superb year for us all. Take care Zo xx 69

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bears. I hope you are feeling better now. Thank you for sharing. Have a very Happy New Year. Caro #57

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the mosaic stamp..Sam fond of solid stamps, they are so useable in so many ways! cute bears, they're in wonderful condition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never be ashamed of your mess. My desk is tidy right now, but soon I will be showing pictures of it a foot deep in stuff! Take pride in it and show it off. You'll make other messy people around the world feel so much better about their own mess.

    Happy WOYWW,
    Rachel #

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk is very clean. Cute bears and I like the mosaic. Happy New Year.
    April #133

    ReplyDelete