WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS' TWISTED SISTERS :-D


We have had a change in the challenges rules.... there is no longer a randomly drawn winner or a Top 3  chosen from those who used a SMEARED INK image.... now we are having just a WINNER.... voted for by the members of the SMEARED INK design team.
Thanks to all those who entered our challenge this week, we enjoyed checking out your creations, so much variety and inspiration.
So now without further ado..... Our winner of the TIC-TAC-TOE challenge is....DONNA.  Many congrats to her and here is her winning piece :-D

                                                     

Now, the challenge theme this week over at SMUDGY ANTICS is  "TWISTED SISTER".
How twisted can you get?  We want to see your dark or naughty side come out to play.  There's no need to hide or be squeamish, we are all freaks here...at least that's what those in The Land of Matilda say about us.  

I wear my Freak Show Badge with pride and so should you (click this link to get your own freak show button)!  Heck, art is art.  I make gruesome things, but that doesn't make me a mass murderer.  It just means I am diverse in my creative process.  My mates make alternative works as well.  Come on, dive in and have some fun!  Screw the pretty, fluffy crap!  Save that for those other challenges.  We like it gritty around here...and TWISTED!

I have used a new digi that I drew for SMEARED INK - just especially for this Challenge. I have coloured my girls digitally in PSE. The background is called 'Deep Inside' and I have also used 'The Grate' from the Quoth The Raven Set.



I hope you will come over and see what my Smudgy Sisters have to show you this week and play along with us and get your 'Freak' on  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Freakin' awesome ike another master piece created by you. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work as always, Ike. I picked out two possibles but not sure if I will get something finished in time! Hope things are not too awful for you at the moment. I am thinking about you. Your comments have been so kind on my blog recently and it is always a joy to use your lovely and inspiring images. I saw one of your images recently and it did not say Ike's Art so I was all indignant but then I realised it was stichy bear!! oops lol. they also had some of Teri's - they were sponsoring a challenge. Take care. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike,
    I really love your digital piece here it turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete