WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 5 November 2012

TIC TAC TOE AND AWAY WE GO

Happy Monday Peeps,
I am back after a short hiatus and I hope you are all well ? :-D
Today over at SMUDGY ANTICS, our Challenge is TIC TAC TOE... easy right ??  You just pick a line of 3 in any direction from the grid and then make anything your heart desires using what it says. Simples  :-D There are some new Rules for the Challenges now, so don't forget to pop over at take a look on the Smudgy Antics Blog so you can be in with a chance of winning a prize :-)

Here is the grid;


I chose 3D, Monochrome and Glitter, and I made this ATC using "SHEBA" from the Gargoyles Set by SMEARED INK


I coloured him digitally, then printed him out and fussy cut him into 8 layers to make him 3D. I stuck the pieces with Silicone glue. I used a stamp and embossing powder in Old Gold on my ATC and then glued the edge and dipped it in gold sparkle glitter. I also used glitter on Sheba's collar and bell. I haven't actually done any heat embossing for a long time, so it was quite refreshing to get some other schtuff out for a change :-)
Now I have glitter everywhere LoL To finish him off I painted him with glitter glue to make him shiny and sparkly - mind you, that does kind of mank up your photograph !!  Still - I think you can see him OK :-D  

Congrats to our Winner from last week..... JULIA....... she gets a coupon to spend at SMEARED INK.
I hope you will come over and play along with us this week at SMUDGY ANTICS - see you there :-D x

4 comments:

  1. Cool Cat!! I love how he looks and just so proud too! glitter thoughts, Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back ike. Missed your art.
    Love the kitty atc and all the glitter. Hugs mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful ATC so elegant and what a job with the 3d work, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have layerd up the atc, brilliant

    ReplyDelete