WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 19 November 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS - TIME STANDS STILL


Hello my Monday Peeps,
I know with the holidays fast approaching it feels like time is flying by at a dizzying pace.   Everyone is rushing around getting shopping done, planning parties, and buying presents.  Many will be celebrating their holiday of choice soon and before you know it we will be bringing in the New Year!

We at Smudgy Antics are asking you to slow it down a bit for this challenge.  Not only will time be slowing down, it will be at a complete stop because this week's theme is "TIME STANDS STILL".  

Before I show you my piece, I want to say Congrats to last week's Twisted Sister winner........... DONNA

Now for this creation I have used a couple of new digis I have just drawn up for SMEARED INK......
"Warped Time" and my latest "Gravity" and these were put with the beautiful 'Clarice' from the Glam Vamps Set.
I think I am still in 'twisted' mode as I had the funny idea about a Vampire never ageing, so time stands still for her, but gravity still takes it toll - although in my depiction - to the extreme  bwahahahahaha !!!!!

Look away if you've just eaten...................................  LoL Click pic to enlarge if you dare !!! :-D



Well yeah - I've always been a bit twisted so I think you expect no less from me LoL I hope you will pop over and see what my Smudgy Sisters have to offer you and grab some inspiration to maybe join us in this week's Challenge. xx 

Challenges I am entering:

Quirky Crafts Challenge 24 - Come over to the Dark Side
OSAAT - Challenge 140 - Use a Digi

12 comments:

  1. Dear Ike this is a wonderful creation and love the images for SI. Perhaps some of your designs will show up in the rubber stamp club? Love,Veexx ps I hope it is okay if I have a look at Quirky Crafts? I don't know that one and the challenge looks fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pps I do know that blog ;). It was the challenge that threw me! love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - they are dipping their toes into the Dark Side :-D xx

      Delete
  3. Love it! So glad Quirky's doing a bit of dark... I really wish I could do a DT card with a different image! Thank you for joining Quicky Crafts challenge this week!! ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike,
    This just cracks me up love your senti!! Your shading/ coloring is awesome too! I just love the flesh dripping off!!! This is killer kewl girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and combination of stamps! fun and awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike I love this piece, gave me a real laugh when I saw it, that senti is awesome :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock ! Love her shirt and the black and white tiles..now I think I have to experiment and do it in red and white tiles..it will probably knock my eye balls out of their sockets lol..powerful drawing and you colored it beyond perfect..you are the master Ike.
    hugs,
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally laughed at this sentiment, being large chested I can definitely vouch for it being correct !!

    I envy you being able to do the darker stuff, I love the films but cannot bring myself to make cards using them.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, twisted indeed! Creepy... but way cool! :lol:

    Thanks for joining our challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and twisted in all senses of the word! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete