WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

RUDOLPH DAY

Good Morning,
Gosh - it's come round again.... over on my friend Sarn's Blog - STAMPING FOR PLEASURE - she does Rudolph Day every month on 25th. I think the idea was to get our Chrimbo cards done well in advance....pfffttt !!! ... that hasn't happened with me LoL
Anyways, onto my card... I have used 'Cloaked Lady'   and 'A Crofters' Cottage' from Delicious Doodles. I coloured her up and then cut her out and stuck her on the cottage pikkie with silicone to make her stand out a bit.



I found some white netting from a fruit bag and made a flower and stuck a half pearl in the centre. I've had the backing paper for a while - I think it's off an old CD I have - I pleated the paper just on the right-hand side a bit. The swirl is made with a cut cut... I can't remember who it's by. I bought one of those magnetic cases to put them in, so of course, I don't have the bloomin' packaging now !!!!

So - I will be making a couple more cards today for Rudolph Day and I hope you will pop over to Sarn's Bloggie and play along :-) 

Challenges I am entering:

Stamping For Pleasure - Rudolph Day NOV
2 Sisters Challenge 119 - Winter Wonderland
Challenge Up Your Life 83 - 1st Snow

12 comments:

  1. How absolutely lovely, Ike. A masterclass as always. Thank you. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful hun! Love the fresh colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunner of a card! How clever to use the netting - and the depth in your image is superb. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, love it! fabulous choice of colors <3

    thanks for playing along over at CUYL :)

    xo Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! That is one LOVELY Christmas creation. Very cool.

    Thanks for entering. Good luck!


    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Love the flower, you were thinking outside the box with that one. I'm off to check out Delicious Doodles....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a brilliant idea for the mesh bag. The background mesh and flower are so perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your colouring is so good. Lovely card.
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, love the way you have created the scene and the colouring is fabulous. Love the dies too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love the cloaked lady and the gorgeous colour and design. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Ike! Such a beautiful frosty feel. Love your net flower and the pleating of the cardstock looks lovely. I'm gonna have to try that. xxD

    ReplyDelete