WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

RUDOLPH DAY NOVEMBER - 2

Here is my 2nd entry for the RUDOLPH DAY challenge over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE. :-) I hope Sarn will be pleased with me this month :-) 
I have used one of my new Elves from Melonheadz Illustrating as the focal image :-) Bits and bobs from stash and I used my Tim Holtz rosette cutter thingy.



This is the last Rudolph Day before the actual big day, so I must get making more Chrimbo cards, coz they take ages to post from Greece and I will probably miss Christmas altogether if I don't hurry !!!!

Challenges I am entering:

Stamping for Pleasure - Rudolph Day Nov

7 comments:

  1. Totally love this Ike - one to make the recipient smile and feel all tingly and Christmassy. And I love the rosette! Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Now this is REALLY CUTE! (Who are YOU and what have you done with the REAL Ike? Eh?)

    Yes! I am VERY pleased with you! TWO entries already . . . I'm in awe!

    Good luck!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is brilliant, fantastic image and great layout and love the embellishments.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That elf is adorable and I love your layout. xxD

    ReplyDelete