WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 26 November 2012

RUDOLPH DAY 3

Hi again,
Here I am with my 3rd entry for November RUDOLPH DAY over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE.
I decided to get some stamps out today and I have used 'A Little Bit Sketchy 2' by Sheena Douglas. I stamped the images with black Stazon and then coloured them with watercolour pencils. I fussy cut the piece of fern and mounted it on tiny sticky foam pads for 3D effect.I then mounted it all onto a snippet plain fern green card and added a shiny chrimbo sentiment :-)



I hope Sarn will be pleased with me this month :-D xxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Snippets Playground - Week 48
Stamping For Pleasure -  Nov Rudolph Day


8 comments:

  1. Hello Ike! This is adorable - so delicate too. Funny, I just spotted a little one of these guys at the nut feeder in the garden here.

    Now, just a little word, there's trouble brewing in the Playground - I heard the sound of rustling paper bags, a brazier being quietly dragged in and someone squeaking that they need more chestnuts. Ha, it does bring back memories though :)

    Thank you for coming to play!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Love your delicate use of color here. Sooo pretty! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Ike, with gorgeous soft gentle colours. love it.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ike. Aww, me loves little Blue Tits they're so quick and smart too. I think your card is just lovely . . . and ANOTHER entry . . . to my challenge too . . . you are doing well. Determined to get your mits on that sealing wax are ya?! Good luck honey.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a straight-A student!
    Your three cards for this challenge are gorgeous!
    Hope you win!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear, Ike. Your card is beautiful like all your work but you have some gorgeous birds in Ike's Art including lovely blue tits and I think your own mages are more beautiful. Love, Vee xx (hope that does not sound negative it is actually meant to be positive!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card so delicate looking. Just for the record I have had nuffin to do with the chestnut cooker thingy. I'm much too busy putting the lights up on the staging in the middle of the pond for the christmas concert! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful image. I am a bird lover so always melt when I see a bird image card!

    ReplyDelete