WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

QUOTH THE RAVEN - QUEST 15

Hello Peeps and welcome to Quest 15 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN. Our theme this time is TIC TAC POE. You can pick any line, up + down, side to side or diagonal and make a creation containing the things listed in those squares -  and here is your grid....


I have gone straight down the middle for my creation and used a flower, a feather and a picture of POE. This is one of my digis available in my Shop. The papers are from my snippets box and the raven picture is from Seneca Pond. I added some black chain and a gold Gothic cross too.



CONGRATS to our Winner of Quest 14..... LISA B and to our Top 3.... Jolander, Croms and Anubis.

The Prize for this Quest is a POE digi set from  SMEARED INK.
                                               
I hope you will pop over and see what The Master's Minions have to show you and also play along with us this month.
Don't forget that your creation MUST be connected to Edgar Allan POE - coz that's the whole point eh ?!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ike. Have to think about this one. Which row to pick.
    Thinking cap is on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Not tooooo spooky!! There's a little Sunshine Award on my blog for you Here! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful.I love what you did to Poe and the feather tops it.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete