WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 16 November 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 37

Hello Peeps,
Here is another Chrimbo Kitty for you :-)
I seem to be inclining towards drawing cutesy animals or really dark, weird stuff just now, and I thought You might appreciate this one more :-D LoL xx


IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP

16 comments:

  1. oh yeah.. that will be my cat in the midst of my tree lol Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either side of the spectrum is fine with me and the cute thing has special dispensation for Cats, don't ya know! This is very cute (sorry - not! lol) love, Vee ps you have to go where it takes you don't you? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this freebie, dear Ike! Great idea!
    / I haven't a cat, but my mother in law has a cat. I am sure she will like it a lot!/
    Good luck and fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, I have 3 cats and this is about true for them with my tree...LOL! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh this is so cute!!It reminds me of my huge maine coon who thinks the tree is hers and she climbs as high up as she can to sleep and play with the ornaments.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. So absolutely adorable. Thanks so much!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this one - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooocute, Have photos of our Smoki sleeping in our tree.
    y Mom had made an ornament that was a circle covered in lace . I got a great photo of Smoki peeking thru the center... Thanks for your digi..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! That is so cute and humorous! Thank you for the smile it gave me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey ya!!!!! Thanks for your lovely comments. Thanks for loving my Flower, because i made them in black for you. I stamped with gold ink and die cut them. I'm just sooo busy at this moment. I didn't forgot about you, just need more time.
    Oh yes and this image is so cute, i must scoop him. Thank you
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your kind words! I so appreciated them! :)

    ReplyDelete