WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 36

Good Morning Peeps,
Did you know it's only 45 days to Christmas ????!!!!  Yikes.
I hope we get another sunny Christmas so we can all eat outside :-D It's extremely windy today and I HATE the wind with a vengeance !!  It rushes down the mountain and trashes my garden and stuff and sends my cats completely scatty :-( It messes with my brain too, so today might be a bit off :-(
Anyhoo, here are your Freebies for today...




IMAGES REMOVED TO SHOP

29 comments:

  1. I love this little rotund fellow, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ever so much, I love both so off to have a play...the flowers will make a gorgeous christmas border all cut out..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much... both images are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, dear Ike!
    Cards with your images are the most popular. They bring me good luck -
    http://hobbychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/11/24-t.html!
    I wish you much happiness and good luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those are really wonderful! Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely! love the poinsettia cluster! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh that poinsettia will come in handy....thanks Ike! stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that snowman and the poinsettia is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.
    I'd be happy if it was sunny at Christmas but it would still be cold here in Canada LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore this rather rotund snowman. The work you did on the poinsettia is awesome too. Thanks so much for sharing these freebies with us.

    Yeah...Christmas dinner outside with -25 degree celsius weather and a couple of feet of snow or more just wouldn't go over very well up here in northern Ontario. But the thought would certainly be nice.

    Lisa D.
    (sorry for the original delete, had a bit of repetition going on that I missed in my proofreading)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome freebies. The poinsettia cluster is beautiful. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful free images... Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous. Thanks Ike! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for the wonderful images. I just love both of them Hugs, Josie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful digi's. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for these fabulous Christmas images.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much! Fantastic images (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a cutie..so sorry i missed him Friday. i love him anyway.
    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are both really great images....thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great graphics. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute snowman and the poinsetta is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for the beautiful poinsettias and the cute snowman. You are a generous and talented person!

    ReplyDelete