WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 36

Hello Peeps,
Here is the first of a few for Christmas.  "Cracka Cat"   :-D
Enjoy xx


REMOVED TO SHOP


15 comments:

  1. Dear Ike
    I used Catular on Hallowe'en post and everyone loved him so I think this Christmas one will be too. Thank you for the freebie. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cat! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, dear Ike!
    I wish you a pleasant weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie! Looks like someone is starting to celebrate early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real cutie, thanks a bunch....

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. Thanks so much for the freebie.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike, this is just too funny! Love you!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ike. :)

    ReplyDelete