WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 12 September 2012

SMUDGER CHALLENGE 6

Hello and welcome to SMUDGER CHALLENGE 6 - REDUCE, RE-USE, RECYCLE.
I have made a little mini album with tags from old Toilet Roll Tubes :-)  I love using up these little suckers (I also use them to make legs for my 'SooZooS'... you can see them HERE)
I have used papers by Crafty Chaos - Halloween Howlers and Eye of Newt - and my images are  CAT NAP TRIO  and WITCH 1 from SMUDGETASTIC. My images were coloured with Copics and then I scanned them back into my computer so that I could have different sizes. I used plain orange tags inside and stamped them with an assortment of cat stamps and a new one I won recently. I finished off with a Bat border punch which was a present last year.



Tag Stamps;
Black Cat by JudiKins
Paw Prints - Cats Rubber Stamp Collection - All Night Media
Little Bit of Burlap - Unity Stamps

I hope you will come over and play with us at SMUDGER CHALLENGE, and re-use some of your trash :-) xxx

Challenges I am entering:






7 comments:

  1. O.m.golly!!! Your tag booklet is fantastic. I like your soozoos also. You are multi-talented! What a great gift this would make for a fellow stamper! Who knew toilet paper rolls could be altered in such a fine manner.
    ~wendy, fellow DT on Smudger Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love toilet roll tag books, they are so satisfying to make arn't they............ Loving your wonderful book with all its fab images. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are a freaking talented person!!! This is insanely immense xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely Ike, those stamps are frigging awesome, the ginger cat has eyes like my cat Spesh.
    I love the black on orange, it works so well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tag book! You have done a terrific job! Love all the work you put into this!!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frickin Awesome! Love your tag book!

    ReplyDelete