WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

HDH 147 WHO ARE YOU CALLIN' A SUCCUBUS ?

Hello and welcome to another Macabre Monday with HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE.

You are to create a dark, Gothic, or Halloween-based art piece
that depicts a Succubus in one form or another.
Just what is a Succubus you may ask?
In folklore traced back to medieval legend, a succubus (plural succubi) is a female demon or supernatural being appearing in dreams, who takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual intercourse. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated intercourse with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.
In modern fictional representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.
Now ya know!

We are sponsored this week by


                                                         

Kenny K has generously offered up 2 digis of choice to each
of the chosen Gruesome Twosome.


For my project this week, I chose 'DEVASTASIA'  - I thought she looked like a right little Minx, so I put her with some body parts (all male of course LoL) from the Anatomy 101 Set from Smeared Ink.
I coloured her up and the body bits and then cut them out and stuck them onto a background graveyard from Tempus Fugit. Doesn't she just look the picture of innocence ??? Bwaahahahahaha !



Images:
Devastasia - Kenny K
Anatomy 101 Body Parts - Smeared Ink
Background - Tempus Fugit

So I hope you will come over to Haunted Design House and see what my fellow Minions have to show you, and maybe join in with our Challenge. You can get some really fabbo images from Smeared Ink to join us with (some I actually drew myself and they would be just right for this - Succubus Set at Smeared Ink)

Challenges I am entering:

Mema's Crafts August Challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist of Red



9 comments:

  1. beautiful work! I love your image combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the body parts in the background!! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! she's been a VERY naughty girl! whole thing sort of goes with the screwing with a succubus can be hazardess to your health kinda thing. Gee, ya think? Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background, very cool project indeed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the trouble she has got herself into x what a minx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Ike. Love the image combo :D Not a girl I would want to P off anytime soon ;D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Love the sentiment and the KK image is one of my fav's. FAB job all round :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I think she has been really bad!!! Great composition. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and good luck.

    ReplyDelete