WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

HDH142 - MUSIC MAYHEM

Hello Monday Peeps - I hope you had a fabulous weekend.... even if you weather was not what you wanted :-)
This week for Macabre Monday at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, our Challenge to you is called 'MUSIC MAYHEM'. Pick any song you like and make a creation that illustrates it.... simples HuH ???!!!
I have chosen Diamond Dogs by David Bowie and this card is made with a painting I did of the album cover. :-) Music notes and stuff out of my stash. 


I hope you will come over and see the delights my Minion Sistahs have to offer you and that you will play along with us this week. :-) See you later 

5 comments:

  1. Very, err, artistic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ike this is superbly fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and again another wonderful take love this one it's brilliantly done my mind is going double time now thinking of what to do
    have a great week
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Ike, great job on your card, this is creeptastic! Way cool looking!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete