WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

HDH141 - BUTCHERED BLUEPRINT

Hello and welcome to Macabre Monday at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE. This week we were given a sketch to follow by the amazing Barb.....



Since we have no sponsor this week, we could use anything that took our fancy. I have used one of the AIW digis by TRACY MALNOFSKI - you can buy her digis HERE.
This image is 'The Queen of Hearts' and I have coloured her digitally in PSE. I messed with the sketch a little bit in that my stitching/lacing goes across a little ways but I think it still fits OK :-) .

I printed her twice and then fussy cut her to make the pieces 3D for added impact. I added a vellum circle and some charms on a pin. Up in the corner are some of the flowers that were made for me by my good friend NATALIYA. I have been trying to persuade her to sell them in an Etsy Shop !!  They are fabulous. :-)  Look what she sent me :-D  

So anyways, I am rambling on here and I shall be soooo cross if I can't get internet to upload this.
I hope you will come over and play with us this week at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE.

7 comments:

  1. She should be selling those flowers defo. Cool image and amazing card loving the little piece of jewellery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome take on the sketch hun, love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike . . . this is a great take on the sketch. And not too scary either!
    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Fabulous take on the sketch! I'm loving the stitching and blood splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS take on the sketch, Ike! LOVE the lacing and the cool image and embellies. FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooo sweet. Thanks for the nice words. I am glad you like my Flowers. Your card is awesome!!!!!
    Bloodie but awesome.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your creation - the image is soo fun and all the little (and big) details work so well together. I especially like how you did the stitching. What a great gift your friend sent you!

    ReplyDelete