WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 13

Good Morning Peeps - last week it was freebie Friday 12 and a half and this week is actually Friday 13th... SO.... being a creepy day, I give you a images in various degrees of creepiness. Feel free to take what you wish :-D xxxx
RAVEN

EYE SEE YOU



SPHYNX MOTH


ERIC




IMAGES REMOVED

16 comments:

  1. Garrrr! Well, I can't say I wasn't WARNED there were varying degrees of creepiness can I? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Images Ike Love Eric, I've got a friend called Eric, guess what he's getting on his birthday card hahahaha!!!!
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ike!!!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool images Ike, got greedy and took them all, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ike,i love your images.You are talented...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new digis! Thank you for the freebies! Your the bomb! Yep I took them all too! :)
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude you rock! I took them all!!! thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are awesome. I am adding these to my collection. My husbands name is Eric.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness how generous! Thanks so much! Looving them ALL! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome images! Thank you for sharing them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowzer Ike those are awesome. that moth thing is my favorite. and why wouldnt we take them all their free, right. I'll take anything you dish out Ike. your creations rock

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these will have great fun using them thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome collection here Ike. I adore the moth :) TFS Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha Eric is awesome!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete