WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 18 December 2011

BAH HUMBUG !! TAG

I decided to make a little tag for a friend's Chrimbo prezzie but they like Gothic type things. I have used a Freebie image I got from Dustin Pike way back in June.


I am entering him in the Dustin Pike - Tis the Season Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Ack! How can I get this digi? I went and looked at his blog, but didn't find this one in his June posts.
    I LOVE what you did with this! Such a cool image!
    How come I keep missing these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag! I love Dustin Pike images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man this is an awesome use of one of my favorite digi's...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is just cute no matter how scary it is... Love your creativity!
    Thanks for joining us this week at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tag. I am glad you joined us at "Pike's Playground" this week and hope you join us again for all the fun soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tag Ike. Those images are super for a bah humbug tag. Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab tag. Thanks for playing at "Pike's Playground" this week

    ReplyDelete