WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

SMEARED INK DT PROJECT - ALTER SOMETHING

Hello Peeps,
This week's project over at Smudgy Antics is to alter something. Now I'm not very good at this 'cos I can never think of anything good to do. Anyways, I tried with this candle.  Now our quest as usual is to make the project using images from Smeared Ink. I just LOVE the Heart Wings Set, but I sometimes sit there with them going "Ho Hum,... what shall I actually DO with these??!!" I coloured up the 'Cracked Heart' image and cut out several of them. My candle is from the local shop. One good thing about Greece is that these big candles are cheap !!. I have 'drawn' flowers on it with that fake lead paste stuff you get in a tube, and coloured some of them black. Then I stuck my Cracked Heart images in the spaces. I don't think it came up too bad !! I posed it with some material and fake orchids I bought a while back, so it looks a bit posher now !!! :-)  I think I'm waiting for my Mojo to come back a bit as well, after our 31 Days of Halloween marathon. !!! Hopefully, I will be fully functioning soon LoL   xxxxx


When I did this I was soooo not satisfied so I did this as well.....
I snarfed about in the garage and found some beech ply and cut a key ring fob. The little owl is 'Calamity' from Smeared Ink. I Pyrographed him into the wood and then coloured him with inks. Couple of coats of varnish and Voila !!   I really miss the smell of burning wood and was glad to get the old Pyro out again and play. Sorry my smudgy grunge background didn't come out so good though !!!!

6 comments:

  1. Your candle is gorgeous! I love those winged hearts. And your key chain looks great, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the candle it turned out beautiful, the key chain is great, love the owl

    ReplyDelete
  3. the key fob is cute, but I LOVE your candle!!! so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two projects are just so perfect and so different....i hadnt realised you did the candle as well as the key fob.... you are one heck of a talented lady... and can change your style so easily i am sooooenvious. love lynx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these projects Ike...i had no idea you made both.... so different but both wonderful.
    Love lynx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh weel you get 2 well 3 comments from me on one piece.... see i am still learning to use my new puter! love xxxxx

    ReplyDelete